Currently, we have a role to join our Riccarton Mall, Christchurch team. Working hours are 14.5+ hrs a week to be worked on:
Tues 11am to 4.30pm
Wed 11am to 4pm
Fri 10.30am to 4pm
Do you love working in retail, but want to be part of something greater and make a real difference in women's lives?
At ZIERA we do more than just sell shoes.
At ZIERA we offer:
- Growth, Development, Training & Career Path Opportunities - We offer training and NZQA qualifications to our employees (including level 3 and 4 Management qualifications) and assist employees to create career pathways.
- Superior Customer Service – We offer a personalised service, catering to the needs of our customers using a consultative, solution-focused style. At ZIERA we believe customer service is a skill and our employees are proud of their role.
- Quality Brand & Product – We believe creating a beautiful and comfortable shoe is a craft, and our employees are proud of the product they sell.
- Great Culture & Values – Just like our customers we want our employees to feel valued, listened to, safe and respected in an open, honest, fun, caring, flexible, accepting and committed environment. At ZIERA we work as a team, we love people and we work closely with the community.
- Product Allowance - Be rewarded for selling a high-quality product that makes a positive change in our customer's lives and enjoy the family and friends discounts.
SHOES SHOULD BE BOTH STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE - NO COMPROMISES!
Ziera is a heritage brand, for more than 70 years we’ve been bringing together design and engineering to create shoes that women, and their feet, will love. We are a global company with a family-based culture.
We are an award-winning retailer and are proud of what our teams have achieved:
- 'Retail Employer of the year' Winner 2013 (Small Business Category).
- 'Top Shop Retail Excellence' Supreme Winner 2014, (Broadway).
- 'Individual Top Shop Award' Winner 2014/ (Broadway, Lynmall, Riccarton, Dunedin, Botany, Havelock North and Otaki.
This is an exciting time in the evolution of our brand and our continued success is creating opportunities at all retail sales levels. We're searching for a highly motivated, proactive team player who loves the challenge and buzz of selling. You will deliver exceptional levels of customer service. Training is on-going and changes as your skill levels grow
Ideally, you have a customer service background, with a desire to work with a quality brand in an inviting environment and provide a personalised shopping experience click to apply now, and make a difference in someone's life.
Be part of our success. Don't delay!